Sunday, February 3, 2013

Koolkidxx1's Epic Game Reviews - Survive a Day in Jurassic Park!

Hi guys this is Koolkidxx1 and this is my first Epic Game Review today I just clicked on the first game I saw so here goes. This game is one of those build to survive types and by the title I was thinking dinosaurs, boy was I wrong the only thing that I saw that was different than any other build to survive was the color and a few trees that I thought added to the game. This game has nothing to do with dinosaurs in fact it has more characters from Sesame Street than dinosaurs I didn't play very long but I went through at least 10 disasters with no dinos.
Over all it isn't a bad game I just thought the false advertising was stupid. I don't know much about scripting but I do know that this was not easy to do so I give it a 9/10. Creativity was okay but with out dinosaurs it is just another build to survive so its a 5/10. Game play good other than the shop menu was right where the toolbox opened so I kept buying cakes in stead of building so a 7/10. Like I said over all it wasn't bad but could have been better with dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment