Sunday, February 3, 2013

Game review - Build to Survive Zombies

Over all I give this game an 8/10, it has some unique qualities that are sure to please anyone that loves building, killing zombies, or even both!





This game caught my eye because I love buidling, but, thats not all this game has to offer. This game also features being able to fight off zombies. Another thing that I loved about this game is the baseplate size. Its so hard now to find a good building game with a good size baseplate, other then Sandbox of course. My LEAST favorite thing about this game and many others, is the double block delete. I hate trying to build,then misplacing one block and end up deleting two.



Now to the rating. Creativity, this game is fairly creative, but, the zombie aspect has been done a million times and there are alot of build to survive games out there. So I give this a 7.5/10.

Scripting. It definetly would not be EASY to script this, but, it would not be hard either. So I give this an 8.5/10

Finaly, gameplay. The gameplay is OK but it could be alot better by putting in mabye a few more types of zombies, so not everyone knows what to expect. So I give this a 9/10.

So if your looking for a fun build to survive game with i big baseplate, Build to Survive Zombies, is your game.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment