Sunday, February 3, 2013

Koolkidxx1's Epic Game Reviews - Toys R Us Tycoon! (NEW!)

Out side view of mall
Inside view of mall
First off what is with all this false advertising, I have found that this game has no Toys R Us at all you just build a mall. So this game is a tycoon that overall is great, my favorite thing about this game is the money makers they generate you dough a lot quicker than most tycoons this makes the game go faster. The detail is pretty good but I still needed something to do while I wait for money which unfortunately this game didn't have. The scripting is okay I don't know what it takes to make a tycoon but it seems hard I give a 8/10. Game play is fun but like most tycoons it takes a while for money to generate and with nothing to do its boring 6/10. Creativity well this is my first "mall" tycoon so I guess its sort of original but I feel like I could search and find 50 like it so 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment