Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hat review - Pyrox Mask


The Pyrox mask. this unique hat cannot be obtained with robux, but with skill. This is one of many hats that you can only get by playing and OWNING in a game.

                                                         
The mesh on this is pretty darn good, my rating is 9.5/10, They eyes I thought were pretty cool, also they detail on the back was impressive.


The price is the best you can get, its free! Just play Hero Factory Brain Attack and get 5 badges, THAT SIMPLE! so the price,well the only logical rating is 10/10

In game it looks cool but, because it is so easy to get ALOT of people have it resulting in it not being as good. So, my rating 7.5/10

The texture,well I would rate 10/10 BUT,because I think they could have put a little more detail on the horns.

So, if you love Hero Factory, this is the hat for you.


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment