Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hat review - Mauve Visor

                           
                                          Mauve Visor
I was definetly dissapointed when I bought this hat. It looked alot cooler when it was'nt on anyone. All they did to the top is make it shiney, and below the visor part the texture is not very good. Also below that its just a yellow line. I would NOT recommend this to ANYONE unless you love weak textures and meshs.

Now to the rating. On the mesh I give it an 8/10. The mesh isn't to bad but it could have been alot better.

Texture. I rated this 5/10 because I the texture, as I said before, is very weak and poorly done.

Finaly, how it looks in game. I gave this a 6/10 because I tried it on in game and to be honest, it looked terrible.

 Over all I gave it a 6/10, which in my opinion is being nice. So if you like weak meshs and textues this is definetly your hat.
                                         
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment